- Please be punctual for all classes. If a student is more than 15 minutes late, they will not be permitted to enter the dance studio.
- Jitterbugs Swingapore® uniform must be worn for all term classes. Other suitable dance attire may be worn for competition and/or exam coaching lessons. Students should take pride in their appearance at all times. All uniforms, dance shoes and accessories can be purchased from Jitterbugs Swingapore reception.
- Hair must be neatly and securely tied for all classes, and worn in a bun for classical ballet.
- Only dance specific undergarments are permitted to be worn.
- No street shoes permitted inside the dance studios.
- No food or drinks of any kind permitted inside the dance studios.
- Food is to be consumed only in the dancers’ room.
- No photography or videography allowed of or during classes, unless specified by the teacher.