- Please be punctual for all classes. If a student is more than 15 minutes late, they will not be permitted to enter the dance studio.
- Students should be dress in accordance to our studio attire and uniform policies. No street shoes permitted inside the dance studios.
- No food or drinks of any kind permitted inside the dance studios and food is to be consumed only in the dancers’ room.
- Hair must be neatly and securely tied for all classes, and worn in a bun for classical ballet.
- The cubby holes in the dancer room are for students to store their belongings when they attend their classes at Jitterbugs Swingapore. Kindly take note that any items left behind for more than a week will be put in the Lost and Found. Items in the Lost and Found will be thrown away at the end of each term.
- . No photography or videography allowed of or during classes, unless specified by the teacher.
- We value our communication with our parents however there must be courtesy and decorum on both sides. Poor treatment to any Jitterbugs Swingapore staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances and may result in withdrawal from Jitterbugs Swingapore.